MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
lewisb69
Hello Sir

I seem to be having an issue with the MF and AUDRINO 2560. When I uploaded the firmware to the board it was a success the first time. Now for
Some reason the firmware gets uploaded and says it was a success But when I go to extras and look for the AUDRINO board the firmware is not there..any reason why this is happening?

Thank you
Marvin
2020-06-23 03:13
pizman82
Supporter
This can have multiple reasons.

Mostly this is a little bug on the arduino Boards memory.
Best workaround that helps in most cases is a delete and reset of the board.

Open the Arduino IDE..... Load the Example Sketch "EEPROM Clear" to the Mega. Then RUN the Mega by reset button or by reconnect to USB.
This delete the whole Mega EEPROM and remove Mobiflight compeltly.

After that connect the Mega again to USB and run Mobiflight. If all is ok it will detect the now empty board and ask you to flash firmware.
Do this and after another restart for save it should be working and existing in the list.
Finaly you can now create devices and work with it !
Good Luck !
2020-06-23 15:01
lewisb69
Sir Thank you very much for the assistance on getting back on track. It worked like a charm, Thank you once again.

Vielen Dank
2020-06-23 16:22
icon