MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
tomcel
Hi, Please advise what offset on steady and strobe lights pmdg 737 output. I need the mobilflight relay 1 (LED 1) to switch on when the steady lights are switched on and relay 2 (LED 2) to switch on when the strobe lights are switched on.
I have made the whole light panel this way and all other lights work perfectly at offset according to Offset_Mapping_PMDG737NGX.pdf. Only strobe and steady doesn't work! Offset 6500 byte 1 is probably incorrect. Mobilflight still has a value of 0.
Please advice. Thank you very much .
Excuse my English please .
Tomáš
2020-06-07 09:49
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

iconQuote:

6500 1 BYTE LTS_PositionSw
0: STEADY
1: OFF
2: STROBE & STEADY

You need Compare here..... If 0 Then 1 Else 0 for Steady..... And If 2 Then 1 Else 0 for Strobe & Steady .

Just for interest.

1. Why a Relais ??? LED can be used also directly as a output ?
2. Why a Ouput basicly.... A B737 have no announciator or LED to show Light status !
Good Luck !
2020-06-07 14:32
tomcel
Hello.

Thanks, I'll try again. I know the 737 has no light control.
You will probably laugh, but I want to illuminate the plastic model according to the outputs from the FSX, hence the relay and other power supply.
Tomáš
2020-06-08 15:42
icon