MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
gaddemyt
Hi!
I started to program my cockpit and what I read on this forum earlier - I need to set precondition (now it is new feature - I know it) for every LED for Battery Master and LED Test.
What surprised me - when turn on Light Test or turn off battery OFFSETS ALREADY CHANGED. It seems like I don't need to do all of these precondition things etc.
Am I right? Have it been changed? PMDG changed it or what?

I am using P3D v4.5 and PMDG 737NGX.
2020-04-26 18:15
pizman82
Supporter
Interesting.

In case i not use P3D until last week i not know. ( i just fly the last days and not look into the Offsets till now)
May you can confirm if you realy use PMDG737NGX .... OR.... the new PMDG NGX"U" that was released end of 2019.

As you said.... The Problem is (was) that PMDG not include that in the past..... For example the Offset for Gear Announciator ( 3 Green) was simply show the gear Status.
If Gear is Down it was 1 whatever battery is ON or OFF ...... or reverse if Gear was UP the Offset show 0 whatever we use Lighttest and Virtual LED was active.

I can not check the old NGX..... But i will have a look on NGXu next week to confirm that fact
If YES this is wonderfull.... That was still a missing feature for years. Hopefully they do it and also other AddOn´s will do in the future!

Thank You !
Good Luck !
2020-04-26 19:29
gaddemyt
Yes, exactly! I checked it now.
I made only one button (for battery switch [69633] and battery guard[69634]) and one LED (i chose Left Gear[0x6573]).

Now when I changed Battery switch, LED also was ON or OFF.
I checked also LightTest and it works too. That's nice!

I use "old" PMDG737NGX not the "u" one.
P3D v4.5

It looks it has been repaired. Awesome!
2020-04-26 23:00
pizman82
Supporter
NICE !! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I will check this next days for the "u" and report !
Other PMDG 737"u" USers. Your welcome to already confirm this if you still try out !
Good Luck !
2020-04-26 23:31
icon