MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Challenger
The subject is saying all. I expanded my Arduinos by using the analog ports from pin 54 to 69, and assigned Keycommands, but they are not transmittet. I think a wrong configuration from the user is not possible, if MF configures the analog ports as digital ports. Or is it necessary to switch something somewere?
2020-04-02 15:58
pizman82
Supporter
Apollogy for that.

Analog Pins are Buggy.... Looks like a lot of features not work here. Last days a user report Encoder will not work.

Sebastian realy need to rework this or downpatch Mobiflight and remove Analog Support until we can provide a BugFree System!
Good Luck !
2020-04-02 17:37
Challenger
Hello Pizman82,
We do not need analog fuctions. The analog ports in the Arduino needs onliy to be configured as digital ports, and then they work exactly like all other ports. I am using different analog ports in other Arduinos as digital ports with no problem. The big advantage of 68 ports is per example building a complete FMC with only one arduino.
2020-04-02 18:20
pizman82
Supporter
:-) Not tell it to me... Tell it to Sebastian.

I´m not a programmer.... But there must be a additional problem. If he can simply say " AnalogPins are Digital now" then all would be working fine.
But it looks like some Pins will work .... some other will not ( 0-7 is good the other are broke i think). Also not every Device is possible on every pin ... Like you can set a Button and a LED but not a Encoder and a 7 Segement on those Pins.

At the moment i have no contact to Sebastian. We must wait for his reply.
Good Luck !
2020-04-02 19:35
Challenger
OK, seems to be tricky. Let's wait.
2020-04-03 08:49
icon