MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
rx7efini92
I have several stepper motors driving the backup instruments in my A320. I am trying to get the auto home function working but have run into problems. Each stepper has a micro switch that sends 5v high at Zero to the Mega pin. The steppers keep going around and do not stop. I have noticed that when I allocate a pin to this function in Mobiflight on the Mega, the pin goes high 5v, I would have thought that the Mega pin should receive a high signal from the micro switch and not be 5v high? Please help.
Mark
2020-03-29 10:27
pizman82
Supporter
I not Build this Autozero System.... Also Stephan not test this as i know.

But technical this can be checked with a Multimeter scanner.

Whatever..... If It follow the Logic, Mobiflight use in all other Spots then you must wire the used Pin to your switch.... and then the other side to GRD. ( Not to 5V)

Every Input Switch work so.... A Simple Input Button also is wired PIN-Switch-GRD .... The 5V is not needed for Inputs.
In case the Zero Function is technical also just a Input switch then i would say 99% the solution is simply to connect it to GRD.
Good Luck !
2020-03-29 10:36
rx7efini92
Perfect, yes I needed to switch GND not 5v+, all working now thanks for your help
2020-03-29 11:48
pizman82
Supporter
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice
Your welcome !
Good Luck !
2020-03-29 12:41
icon