MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
djw4250
Could not complete update firmware 7.8.
I see in the forum that others have had this issue too and I guess that they have solved the problem but I cannot read German so I remain unenlightened.
Could I prevail upon your good will and have a translation of the solution please?
Cheers
D J Wilkinson
2019-12-05 19:44
McFly
Supporter
me too.... i don`t recieve a error message. Upload succesfull but no mobiflight will shown.
Its a brand new configuration with latest download from website.
I tried with the automatic updater but there i have a error message some files can not installed.
2019-12-05 19:59
DocMoebiuz
I am very sorry about this issue. I spent already a couple of hours but couldn’t find the difference that might be the reason for this problem.

If you download MobiFlight directly from the website just make sure that you start it inside the old folder and then it should start with loading your last Config
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-12-05 20:15
StephanHo
Supporter
D.J.,

you can copy the parts in german language into google-translator and translate it in the language of your choise.
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-12-05 22:53
icon