MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
krono
Hi

Thankyou for the updates 7.8 and 7.8.1 . I have a problem however when using steppers. I am using 10 steppers in my sim nut since the updates when you go to the display tab the default info is always shown. The firmware has also been updated.
ie the "Display settings Stepper" is locked onto the first stepper on the list, in my case Compass stepper. If you change this in the roll down tab to the correct stepper ,say altimeter stepper then it will not save. This means that all my steppers now think they are the top stepper in the list.
Another problem is the "steps per revolution has changed to "Sim / Stepper " 1000 2040 and "Test value" 500.
These also seem to be lock since if you change them they revert back to this value.
If you look at the mcc file it is still showing the correct steppers.

If I take mobiflight to before the 7.8 release the steppers are all ok again.Even keeping the new firmware in place with mobiflight before the 7.8 release the steppers are ok.

Ken
2019-12-04 02:35
DocMoebiuz
Hi Ken

I am sorry - I am already working on the fix.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-12-04 04:42
DocMoebiuz
I released 7.8.2 - :blush:
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-12-04 05:14
krono
Hi

Thankyou so much for that fast turn around. Steppers are now functioning correctly so problem solved :w00t:
2019-12-04 08:01
icon