MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Klakonius
Hallo Leute
Vorweg :ich bin ein absoluter Neuling des Mobiflight und Arduino ect.
Ich habe vor einer Woche die Mobiflight Version 7.7 eingerichtet und damit Probiert.
Habe eine 8 Stellige 7 Segment Anzeige miz Anzeige der Altitude und Heading vom X Plane 11 hinbekommen.
Nun habe ich versehentlich alles gelöscht und mir die neue Version 7.8 eingerichtet.
Leider kann ich die 7 Segment Anzeige nicht mehr einrichten.
Ich bekomme zum einstellen der Anzeige Altitude usw. immer die Fehlermeldung " Noch nicht Implementiert"
Ich kann auch keine Menge der Anzeigen (8) mehr einstellen.
Wäre schön wenn mir jemand helfen könnte was ich falsch mache.
Vielen Dank im voraus
Gruß Klakonius
2019-12-01 14:01
DocMoebiuz
Hi Klakonius

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the latest version. I cannot reproduce what you are describing.
Can you please provide me step by step instructions of how to reproduce the error?

Thank You!
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-12-02 00:55
Klakonius
Hi,
I use a 8-segements LED display on an Arduino Mega. The Arduino is connected to an MAX7219, this handle the segments.

When I click on the Edit-Button MobiFlight shows a popup message (in German): "Noch nicht implementiert".
When I hit the button two times in a row a windows named "ConfigWizard" showed up .. at "Display" it will not shown the LED-Segments to configure (I checked the correct selected module and type) .... when select the module MobiFlight/Mega SN-69 shows an error message called in german Noch nicht implementiert.

Greetings,
Klakonius
2019-12-02 13:04
Klakonius
Hi Sebastian
Many thanks
Problem solved by version 7.8.1
Great Work
Greetings from Klakonius
2019-12-03 15:28
icon