MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 31234Go to page 5Go to page 4
DocMoebiuz
Hi Masterp,
can you explain a little bit more in detail what you want to achieve because I am not familiar with the FPA mode. Maybe preconditions could work for you but I am not sure since you have to explain it first to me :)
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2017-06-07 04:42
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.

I not do this already in case i not use Jeehell.
So i only can think about what you explane us in your posting....

iconMASTERP:

FPA mode. For vertical speed datapipe value i used ($*100)-100 left and ($*100)+100 for right. But when switch to FPA mode which just adjust 0.1 degree so both left/right value above did not work for FPA change.
Thanks

If i understand right the FPA Mode send it´s data simular on same Offset to a Output AND use the same DataPipe for the Input !

Look here....
iconQuote:

OUTPUT Offset 73C7 Size 1 Byte
• V/S in (ft/mn)/100 or FPA in (degrees)*10
( HERE i think it´s a issue it must be V/S in ft-min MULTIPLY *100 Dividing is not posible cause value of 1 Byte is limited to 127 here .... THIS would explaine why your config with $*100 - 100 is working .....
• -127 when display dashed
• -126 if in LED Test mode
INPUT Offset 73CC Size 1 Byte
4 VS(format is VS in ft/min) / FPA (format is FPA*10)

Now i can´t test this but logic should be clear..... For VS your encoder must work with your explaned ($*100) +or -100
for FPA it MABY should be ($*10) + or - 1 (
(PLEASE Check out in your existing config WHAT is the correct Setting for FPA.... I Know then the FPA workes and the VS is not correct.... Just to find out how it workes before you make the final config !)

Finaly you need a split Config for This.

Via Precondition. (THIS should work 100%)

Use this Offset for Precondition
iconQuote:

Offset 7390 Size 1 Byte
Read bits to get LED status :
BIT 6 : HDG-VS mode if set to 0, TRK-FPA mode if set to 1

Just create a Output Config with this BIT and NO Device ( Or use the LED Output Config if you already use this in your Cockpit, too.

THEN
Create 2 Input Configs for the used Encoder.... Both with same Device and same Data Pipe..... But the VS Config use Your ($*100) -100 /+ 100
the FPA Config use another logic... Maby ($*10) -1/+1 ( Use the Value you find out with testing before)
Now set on Both Configs a Precondition..... the VS Config Only work If LED or Readout Config from above is "0" the FPA only if this config is "1"

Hope this was all correct ( again i can´t test this and just think about) . Please Report when it work !
Good Luck !
2017-06-07 09:05
MASTERP
I forgot to report that FPA works fine now just use 1 precondition config :)
Thanks guys
2017-07-05 06:48
Comisso
Bonsoir,
La solution de ($*100)-100 left and ($*100)+100 fonctionne très bien.
Mon problème c'est en valeur négative : V/S -100 et après sa repart a 8000 :confused: :confused:

Avez vous une solution SVP ?????

Good evening,
The solution of ($ * 100) -100 left and ($ * 100) +100 works very well.
My problem is in negative value: V / S -100 and after its restart to 8000: confused:: confused:

Do you have a solution please ?????
2018-10-28 17:59
pizman82
Supporter
Thats a Signed/Unsigned Problem.... Check this Posting https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/message/8787.html
Good Luck !
2018-10-28 21:51
Comisso
Super sa marche :thumbup: :thumbup:

Merci
2018-11-02 16:00
starguider
Supporter
Hello all,

I know, I reopen an old topic, but I'm in the middle of programming my FCU encoders in Mobiflight & Jeehell. I've read the whole thread but I couldnt locate what is the final actions in order to set the FCU values (spd, hdg, alt, v/s). I cannot undestand how treat both the relevant offsets 73CC & 73CD.
Could you please, someone who has already achieved that to share a complete process in detail?

Thank community in advance!

Best Regards,
Marinos
Athens - Hellas
A320
2019-09-24 11:44
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.
I not read now the whole old topic but basicly we talk about some problems and the internal logic in the past.

Basicly the Mobiflight interface "should" work 100% fine here and the user not must handle the DataPipe Offsets himself.

So....
Create a INPUT Config..... Choose as Input Typ " Jeehell Datapipe" .
In that Tab you can choose WHAT Input you like ( e.g. FCU Heading) and you can create a Parameter of your choise ( Like $+1)
So its finaly the same like a standard Offset Controll..... But Mobiflight will split your inputs and send it to the 2 Datapipe Offsets in correct sequence.

Overall i have no Jeehell in use and can´t test configs for you..... But if you show me a picture of Config or explane the exact problem we pretty sure can solve this together !
Good Luck !
2019-09-24 21:31
Go to page 1Go to page 31234Go to page 5Go to page 4