MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
MCMathi
Hay,
I newly have the problem that when I added for example a LED or anythink else and I want to save the file, it dont save it. It opens the savemenu and I put in a name, for example text and press save a message pops out and it says that the file is not found. But it was the save menu not the open file... Please help me...
I am using MobiFlight 7.6.1 and FSUIPC and JeeHell and Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

With Best regards
Your Mathias Shabo
2019-09-14 12:02
DocMoebiuz
Hello Mathias

Are you experiencing this problem for the board config in the settings dialog?
If you describe the steps step-by-step that are necessary to reproduce the problem then I can see if I can find the cause.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-09-14 15:42
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Just a idea.....

Please confirm the location of your Save file is in a NON PROTECTED folder.
Windows have some folders ( like programmfilesx86) that are write protected. Here Admin Rights are needed to have permission to create/change files.

I personaly recommend to basicly use a other partition or harddisk for all stuff..... System on A .... Games, Pictures etc on B .
I use 3 Drives but its also possible to make Partitions ...... Whatever its also ok finaly to simply create a own Folder in Root to prevent getting in the protected area.
Good Luck !
2019-09-15 15:05
icon