MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
HansK
Supporter
Hello,

After starting Mobiflight this morning (11/9/2019) there was an announcement that a new version (7.6.0) was available for download. I agreed for download and installation. That process started but after about 10 seconds I got an error message that several files could not be installed (one of them was mobiflight.exe) and that I had to reboot the system (Windows 10). I did but also after the reboot I got the same situation. For the moment I skipped the automatic download and installation.
What did I wrong?

Greetings,
Hans
2019-09-11 10:57
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi Hans,

I think that you installed the new version over the old one without admin-rights.
You have to install MF with admin-rights.
Right-click the .exe and chose "Start as Administrator"
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-09-11 11:05
HansK
Supporter
Stephan,

Thanks for your advice. Yes I know and default I start Mobiflight (and other Flightsim programs) with admin rights.

Nevertheless, my problem has been solved.
Half an hour ago I gave it another try by searching in Mobiflight for updates.
This time the installation went perfect and all my eleven Arduino Mega's were automatically updated.
Again thanks for your quick response.

Hans
2019-09-11 12:25
StephanHo
Supporter
Hey Hans,

you are welcome :)

If everything is good then enjoy the simmin!
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-09-11 13:17
jlr91
Hi,
I loaded the 7.6 version and it seems that there is a problem with the inputConfigWizard. If I select FSUIPC offset, the page doesn't load correctly.
I cannot add the offset.
Maybe I've made a mistake !
Regards,
Jean-Luc
2019-09-11 23:42
DocMoebiuz
I will check that immediately.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-09-12 03:30
DocMoebiuz
Bummer! You were right!!! I fixed it, I just released 7.6.1
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-09-12 03:57
jlr91
Thanks a lot for your work !
2019-09-12 08:36
icon