MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Peter_Storm
Hello!

Does the Mobiflight LUA command support X-Plane 11 via something like FlyWithLua for example?
2019-08-19 11:53
pizman82
Supporter
Hi
I think not. Whatever i not test it in case i not work with Xplane..... But a simple Google search give me hits and they said NO.

The "LuaTool" from Mobiflight is a simple comunication to the FSUIPC Offset "0D70"
This offset allow us to run Macros/scripts that are located in the FSUIPC Folder by a command written to this offset (instead of set them to a joystickbutton in FSUIPC)

So basicly the "FlyWithLua" Plugin support the use of scripts in Xplane..... And XPUIPC support Data to a "Fsuipc Clone" ..... But as i know this 2 PlugIns NOT communicate together.

Solution:
At first you can ask in the Boards where XPUIPC Developer use, if its possible or planed to implement this tool . ( Maby it is still working in a custom version)

Other way is to read manual from FwL or ask other users if you can set a function ( like run macro) to a keycommand /Joystickbutton. If YES then you can emulate this Button/Key with Mobiflight ...... then you controll directly the FlyWithLua tool.

Last Note: As i said, i not use XP. Maby a XP User like Sebastian can give you more detailed informations !
Good Luck !
2019-08-19 12:18
Peter_Storm
Thank you, I'll try to ask the FWL guys :)
2019-08-19 12:25
icon