MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
section69
Dear Admin.
I try to build 737 MCP use for Xplan11 With Xpuipc. I try to learning in web site to build it. but i struck some offset plaese help.
7SEGMENT
MCP COURSE1 0x0C4E it OK
MCP IAS 0x07E2 it OK
MCP HDG 0x07CC Some time Error hang
MCP ALT 0x07D4 it OK
MCP VS 0x07F2 it OK
MCP COURSE2 not work
LED
FD1 ?
AT 0x0810 it OK
N1 ?
Speed ?
LVLCHG ?
HDG 0x07C8 it OK
VNAV ?
LNAV ?
VOR 0x07C4 it OK
APP 0x0800 it OK
ALT 0x07D0 it OK
VS 0x07EC it OK
CMDA ?
CWSA?
CMDB ?
CWSB ?
FD2 ?

and some time not use to long about 20min. my mcp it hang. will be restart program it return to normal.

Please Help or Guide for Goahead in my project. thank you
2019-08-18 18:43
DocMoebiuz
Some Offsets don’t work exactly the same as they do in FSX/P3D.
I will be able to check later next week if that helps.

At the same time, if you own FSX/P3D you might wanna try the offsets and the Config there and then see if they work as expected. Once they do you know there is something wrong with XPUIPC.
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-08-19 07:34
pizman82
Supporter
Hi
Same question like every time....

WHAT AddOn ??
Standard Aircrafts should work with standard range ( Aslong XPUIPC support it) .
AddOns "can" use this range or can have individual technics.
Also note that Standard Aircrafts only include the funtions that are supported.

If i read your list it sounds like you try a standard Aircraft and want to do things that are not simulated. Is my idea here correct ??

I not know Xplane myself but XPUIPC support in basic system just the Offsets that exist also in FSUIPC ( p3d/Fsx) .
Here for example there is no Offset for FD1/FD2 each.... As i know only one FD is simulated.
Same with VNAV LNAV.... Thats not included in FSX Standard Range and only possible with AddOns like PMDG
MCP Course 2 not exist here.... Its just a copy of CRS1.... Again only advanced AddOns have this feature.

So there is a simple rule:

1. If your Aircraft not include a System then it can never exist a Offset for it.
2. If your Aircraft in XP have a virtual system BUT the same not exist in FSX/P3D then it also have NO Offset.... BUT you can create the Data to a custom Offset by hand.
Good Luck !
2019-08-19 08:56
icon