MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Julesta
I´ve 5 arduino connected to my PC. 4 of them, are for RADIOS, AUTOPILOT, GPS and one for a crono. The problem is that MOBIFLIGHT want to use all the arduinos and want to load the firmware in each one. That is a great problem.

With the last revisión of MOBIFLIGHT 7.4.0. when I executed Mobliflight.exe, never get the program running. I don´t know why, I´ll tried it as adminstrator and several times. Nothing. The result is that I´ve all the lights, gear flaps, etc,e tc in the arduino 2560 and it´s a great work to make the new SW for LINKS2FS that is a program that work for my needs without any problem. I have RADIOS and AUTOPILOT programed with it.

Please I need help for boths problems.

Best regards.
2019-08-18 16:13
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

That confusing me.

1. Latest Version of Mobiflight is 7.5.3 ... If you talk about 7.4 that is more then 2 Years old and multiple Master Updates was between that Version and today.
To have a simmular situation you should at first download 7.5.3 and test with this.

2. Are the boards ( 5x) Mixed between Link2FS and Mobiflight ? A Board can only be once at a time.... a Mobiflight Board OR a Other Board . If you flash firmware then the board can not be used for something else ( aslong you flash another firmware on it but then its not longer usable for mobiflight)

3. Can you confirm the Boards ( That was not detected) are work fine ( with another programm e.g.)

4. Do you have a Power Problem ? I got reports that a to low power support ( Maby while using Stepper motors in system) occure in missing boards.
So please check/confirm your electrical situation is good.... Maby test with external power or with empty boards ( no needed power) if situation is better.
Good Luck !
2019-08-18 16:35
icon