MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2
fazli
if 3-7.2V volt supply, 0.1A current consumption
180 degree movement
do need relay
2018-04-11 09:09
fazli
iconfranciscoignacio:

Hi! I have my motorised trottle with the fsuipc offsets. 088C for engine 1 and 0924 for engine 2.

It works perfectly with this offsets for me. I use 2 HITEC hight torque servos due to the heavy forces they should handle.

hi, sir can u explain in mobiflight configure and how to get accurate value.

value for servo
min value=
max value=
max rotation%
2018-09-11 20:04
ismail3434
can anyone share code configuration of stepper for throttle lever (Left or Right) B737_?
2019-08-12 12:17
DocMoebiuz
Which B737?
Have a great day!
Sebastian

MobiFlight - Simply build your own home cockpit for your favorite flight sim - FSX, Prepar3D (FSUIPC), X-Plane (XPUIPC)
2019-08-14 02:55
ismailsurek37
Please can anyone share MCC config file for throttle 737 _?
Thanks
2019-09-23 12:41
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

I can not cause i no build it already.....

But please let me say. This is mostly not helpfull and will finaly not work.
Every AddOn use different Systems..... Every Throttle looks different. IF you use a other cogwheel as the user who give you the "config mcc" then his data will simply not work for you.

Maby i think to much conservative here.... But motorised Throttle/ Trimwheel and Auto Steering is the "highest difficult" element in a Homecockpit.
Here a simple Copy Paste is in my point of view not possible.

If you tell us what values you got ..... What addon you use ..... What hardware you plan for ......and how the system should work finaly.
THEN we can help you to build a config !
Good Luck !
2019-09-24 06:53
Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2