MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Xander710
Hi,
I assigned a button to set autobrk low to on but it doesn’t work.
I used offset:0x78ED
Masked with 0xFF
Set value to: 28
Size in bytes: 1
But it does not work.
Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
2019-07-21 16:16
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

At first.... Please not open 2 Topics for same Problem, and also not in different Subforums. If we can we help, we will help you ! . If not you will get no reply whatever you open 1000 topics B)

About Problem:

Offset and Value looks good.... So the Problem must be located on another spot.

1. Are the Basic Settings correct ?. So is Mobiflight RUN ? Is Config Line Active by checkmark , is there a FSUIPC Connection ?

2. Does the Button work correctly ? Simply test it by Logging Mode or by KEY SEND Technic in Wordpad.

3. Does the Interface to FSX/P3D work correct ? Simply controll a standard action with the same button for testing. (Parking Brake Tutorial e.g.)

4. Does a other Jeehell Input work with this Button ? (Try others to confirm that maby only Autobrake Low is Buggy)

Maby you still have found the issue. If not then check the follow.....

1. Do you setup correct the FSUIPC PlugIn in Jeehell ? Basicly FMGS not talk to FSUIPC .... Only if you use the PlugIn while installation of Jeehell
2. Update your FSUIPC.... Verry Old FSUIPC Versions can be problematic.

Report success. Or request for more help here ! :thumbup:
Good Luck !
2019-07-22 15:51
Xander710
Hi, thanks for your reply.
When I assign the button and led to the auto throttle function it works perfectly.
Mobiflight has a good connection. I have no idea what the problem is with the auto brake.
2019-07-22 16:17
pizman82
Supporter
If Button work correct ( Tested with standard Aircraft and a basic function like parking brake) THEN the Problem is Jeehell

Next step.....

Test another Jehell internal Offset Function ( or multiple functions) with THIS Button.

If other things work fine then the AutoBrake Function is problematic.....
If all other Jeehell Offsets not work then your config is basicly wrong ( not see it myself)
OR
You not install the Jehell FSUIPC Plugin as i explane above.

I think its the PlugIn.... Simply install it and problem should be fixed !
Good Luck !
2019-07-23 00:01
Xander710
Hi, tested it with an other jeehell offset and that works perfectly
2019-07-23 10:42
pizman82
Supporter
Ok.... :confused: :confused:

Summary....

Your Button work fine ( Tested with Standard function)
Your Button work also for other Jeehell internal functions
Only Autobrake Medium not work !

In That case you must know.... Is it possible to use the Function (Vitual Button) at that moment ?
Maby all is fine but its not possible basicly to set this in the situation you test . ( I don´t know A320. Maby Autobrake can only be set while in Flight and not on Ground for example)
So please find out if the function is blocked corectly by the system OR if this is a real bug.

WHATEVER : You confirm Mobiflight work correct and all other stuff is OK.... So your Request must be send to Jeehell Support Forum finaly
Good Luck !
2019-07-24 14:32
icon