MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
sisoffi
Hi at all,
Im tryng to configure some Lua Macro directly on the Action Type.
My macro was correctly detected through fsuipc 5 in prepar3d v4 and the macro file was generated correctly inside the fsuipc folder.
Now I'm going to configure a button, this is an example in the .MCO file:

[Macros]
1 = MCP_SPD = RX40000044,3

put in Action Type the Macro Name MCP_SPD
the value 1 is the macro on in an action while release 0 in off?

I can't find tutorials but unfortunately it doesn't work.

many thanks!
2019-04-22 21:50
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

At first get sure your Macro work correctly.
For that simply set the macro within FSUIPC to a key or Joy Button..... Test it if it work fine.

If Yes you have 2 ways.....

1. You can execute the "indicator" that you use in FSUIPC for the macro via Mobiflight. For example you use KEY SEND if you use a Key.... OR You can fire a virtual Joystickbutton via offset 3340 .... OR you can use "VJoy" Plugin to simulate a Joy button. ... Finaly your Macro is controlled via FSUIPC.... Mobi here just simulate the Input that start it.

2. You use LUA PlugIn in Mobiflight to directly controll the Macro.
Check this..... https://www.mobiflight.com/forum/message/10232.html for detailed Syntax !

Appology there is no real guide exist until now.... Its on the ToDo but i not find time a.t.m.
Good Luck !
2019-04-23 13:42
sisoffi
Hi,
thank you for your reply.
The sintax was incorrectly.

Now work very well.

thanks
2019-04-23 14:10
icon