MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
GeoDimas
Hello.
I have built a cessna 172 full cockpit with analog 3d printed insturments e.t.c.

When i use the FSX Cessna 172, the engine RPM is correct. But when i use the A2A Cessna 172, engine RPM have a wrong mearurement in my instrument on the cockpit.

I can fix it easily by transforming the measurement of the offset but i don want to change values every time i change a aircraft.

Why is this happening?
George Dimas - Electronics Engineer
2019-02-24 12:00
thatchi
Look like a2a doesn't use standard offsets . Just like others paywares such as aerosoft or pmdg. U just need to create x2 config files and load each according to whether u fly built in or a2a c172.
2019-02-24 21:20
pizman82
Supporter
Two Problems here.

1. A2A use Different Systems.
For a 100% Correct Data you should use the A2A Values ( Whatever that is diffucult cause A2A not work with FSUIPC)

Why this happen.... Cause a AddOn NOT must use the FSX Standard Stuff.
For Example the Fuel Pump. If your AddOn simmulate a internal Fuel managment then it have technical its own fuel Pump. So the value of the FSX Fuel Pump is not used.
Same with a Light.... A AddOn must not use the same logic like FSX.... so the Wing Lights can be ON in the AddOn whatever it are OFF in the official FSX Systems.

2. Your Config Problem.
As Thatchi said.... If you not build a cockpit for ONE Aircraft then it´s high recommend to create a individual Config in Mobiflight for every singel Aircraft you like to work with.
Thats not needed if you fly Standard Aircrafts, only..... But its abolutly recommend if you use AddOns.
Good Luck !
2019-02-26 10:49
GeoDimas
Ok thanks! I will save different mobiflight settings for different airplanes :)
George Dimas - Electronics Engineer
2019-03-02 21:57
icon