MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Shand359
Has anyone used the LCD Bargraph modules with mobiflight.... Was wondering if i could set one up to display my Flap setting to give a visual reference maybe.... any thoughts....
2019-02-22 14:52
pizman82
Supporter
Hi.

Negative.

But i will say thank you ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thats gona be a suggestion for a feature in a next release.

I will talk to Sebastian on our next meeting about that. Basicly the System should be simmular to the Standard LCD Displays in case of installing (IC2)
The Difference may be the Library.... Maby those Displays work with a Parameter for different modes and then a value like 0-100% or -50 to +50 or so.

I see this Display verry usefull . For Boeing Trim Status Displays ( Rudder, and StabTrim) . also as you said for a Self Build Flap Gauge.
Temerature Displays can also be done with this.

I´m not the programmer of Mobiflight.... But i think this can be implement with less work finaly.... Whatever we will then have only one System and users must buy a display of that kind.

PLEASE : If you have a account for BitBucket then please Open a Request there ...... If not Stephan or myself will do that in the next days !
Good Luck !
2019-02-22 15:04
Shand359
I dont have a Bitbucket account. If you want to raise it for attention then please be my guest. I will look forward to seeing if this can be implemented in future.... Thank you
2019-02-25 10:35
icon