MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Csnaviator
Hi

Could someone say if this is possible. I have a SFF pcb that I’m intending to run a 737 MIP and want to the entire panel from this small pc. Leaving the main pc to handle all the simulator . X-Plane 11

Is this possible

Thanks
C
2019-02-18 17:48
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

I don´t know what a "SFF PCB" is.... Please Link it if needed.

Basicly Mobiflight talk to FSUIPC. In Case of Xplane it will talk to the PlugIn XPUIPC ( That will create a simulated FSUIPC System)

In FSUIPC ( FSX/P3D) there exist a Software called "WideFS". This is the Network Server/Client System.
With this you can use every Software that talk to FSUIPC ( Like Mobiflight, FlightSimComander, EFAS and so on) via Network on a other PC.

For Xplane there exist also a PlugIn like this ( I don´t know the name but it is a part of XPUIPC.... (Not know if its freeware or Payware)

Summary....

Yes... You can work with Mobiflight on a Client Computer... But you need to install the "Network PlugIn" of your Software. WideFS for FSX/P3D or the XPUIPC counterpart !
Good Luck !
2019-02-18 22:48
icon