MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2
thatchi
Ok. With aerosoft you need some programming, there no other easy way. So read through the first pinup, how to set Lvars with MF, that how I start last year. If you have any specific question, then post it. Or you can use standard FSX Airbus with preset FSUIPC offsets. Good luck.
2018-06-03 21:32
pizman82
Supporter
I can again recommend "Jeehell FMGS"

The Aerosoft Airbus is a good software.... But it is not designed for homecockpits.... Or better.... Its not designed for Mobiflight used System FSUIPC.

iconthatchi:

Or you can use standard FSX Airbus with preset FSUIPC offsets.

Thats a option, but Stock Airbus is verry poor. No FMS ... Lots of Functions missing.
Jeehell gives you a verry detailed Freeware system that work good with FSUIPC ( and with SIOC you can do the missing parts).

Maby FSLABS Airbus is a alternate, too. Pretty shure verry detaield in systems.... BUT I not try out or get information how the comunication is working there. Before you buy it it´s high recommend to get information about Data System !

Summary... The Aerosoft is NOT a good choice for a beginner, i think !
Good Luck !
2018-06-04 11:49
JuanJose1
ok gracias. Como descargo Jeehell FMGS.
2018-06-05 20:27
iridio
https://soarbywire.com/fmgs/
2018-09-03 13:47
emmanuel.morales
Hola JuanJose1.

conseguiste hacer funcional el FCU con aerosoft?

saludos

iconJuanJose1:

Ayuda para configurar piloto automatico A320, con mobiflight

2019-02-13 22:55
Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2