MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
fazli
hi,
my mcp panel dispay digit max 7219 problem. the num lightup only one number.
for example i turn 159 heading. on sim mobifliht read 159 fsuipc got also 159. but my mcp only number 9 light up.

i want show some picture but i dont know how to upload at this forum.

#pmdg b737 ngx
#p3dv4
2019-02-08 20:00
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

Basicly you should check if Display is work.
Get into Your Config on Display Tab.... Use TEST Function. If you choose checkmarks for example Diggit 5,6,7 then on this 3 Diggits the numbers "123" should be shown.

If this test is succesfull then your Display is fine.... If this failed then your Display itself is broke or wrong wired.
If you can Confirm your Display work fine but the issue still exist while running Mobiflight and Sim THEN the config must be wrong OR another config try to controll that Diggits.

Please test your Hardware.... If Fine please check all Configs if Diggits are used Multiple time.

If all not solve the problem you must show me your mcc File ! ( via Email or you Quote the specific part here in Forum as text !
Good Luck !
2019-02-09 03:36
fazli
how to upload pictures at mobiflight forum. i want to show my picture configure and mcp panel run.
please teach me
tq
2019-02-09 05:13
pizman82
Supporter
Hi again.

Mobifligh Forum is verry basic and not include a Upload function.

If you like to show files like pictures then they must be "somewhere" in the internet.
If you have a own Webspace or Homepage you can upload it there.... or you use a free file hoster ( just google)

Finaly your Picture must have a webadress..... and this adress can be used with the "image" button above.... Simply include the adress there and it will be showed here.

About TOPIC.... You not need pictures or videos. Simply do what i said... Make the TEST in Display tab. If there not all diggits are shown then its a hardware problem.
If Diggits work there THEN we can talk about your config..... In 9 of 10 cases here there is a simple wire issue.
Good Luck !
2019-02-09 09:08
icon