MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2
thatchi
I think u see FSUIPC logging tab if u have registered version of FSUIPC .
2019-01-13 08:26
Binki
Yes, i do have a registered version. I was just wondering how Ridgeandgable in his message #11257 was able to resolve a problem with encoder skipping. My question to him was to elaborate on how he resolved it by "...to turn off fsuipc logging". Here is message below:

"The issue I had with the encoders jumping up by 5 has now stopped. The only thing that I've changed was to turn off fsuioc logging. Now the encoders are working perfectly. May not fix everyone's issues, but made a huge difference to mines."

I'm still not clear how he turned off FSUIPC logging. Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated.
2019-01-14 04:43
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

I not know if "FSUIPC Logging" is also available in the Non-Reg Version ( I own Reg-Version since years)
But whatever the workflow should be the same.

-Open you Sim (FSX in my case)

-Start a Flight ( No mater what aircraft/Addon or what Scenery)

-Go to the System Bar in Upper Area - If its Disbaled you need a rightclick and then option " Show tool bar" . For me in FSX thats the 2.nd from below)
Then The Last Tab on the Right is "AddOns" and There in Subsection is FSUIPC for me.... Just Open it to get in FSUIPC Menu.

- In FSUIPC go to the "logging Tab"
Simply Disable the Checkmark "Send to concsole window" and on the right disable the "Display to" checkmarks.

- Confirm with OK
Good Luck !
2019-01-14 08:04
Ridgeandgable
Sorry Binki I've been away from the pc for a bit.

Turn off logging as Pizman said, for me that solved the issue. I turned it off, restarted FSX and flew a quick flight from EGPH to EGPF, I had no issue with the jumping by 5. I wasn't turning fast and I wasn't turning veeeeeery slowly like I used to have to do.

Keep us posted how you get on with it
2019-01-18 22:36
Go to page 1Go to page 112Go to page 3Go to page 2