MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
IFLY3
Would it be possible to get a master warning offset?
2018-05-15 17:34
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi IFLY3,

welcome to MobiFlight!

Of course, it is possible to get a Master Warning Offset, which means you certainly have the Master Caution Alert Offset.

To give you the correct offset, you should already tell us which simulator you are using and which aircraft (addon or standard).

Basically, there is a list of offsets for each aircraft. You should search and download these, so you do not have to ask for every offset.

Otherwise, we will gladly help you here
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-05-15 17:41
IFLY3
I use P3dV4.1,with IFLY 737,I also use iflytofsuipc and have a list of offsets,didn’t know if they work with mobi.this is a great add On!
2018-05-15 23:43
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi IFLY3,

MobiFlight is designed to work with FSX and P3DVx.
If you have a list of Offsets / EventIDs, you can use them with P3DVx, and if you have the IFLY list of EventIDs, that too should work.
Just try the good example with the parking brake and the associated LED just off. With that you collect the necessary experiences that will help you.
If you get stuck, just report here with detailed information, then we'll help you.
Grüße,
Stephan
2018-05-16 00:09
IFLY3
Thanks for the help
2018-05-16 00:44
Gemu
It works perfect with mobiflight. Use Master_Caution_Light_Status, offset 9420 Bit 1. I use IFly-737 in FS 2004, but there shouldn´t be any differences to FSX/P3D.
2018-05-18 05:17
night
Hello! Can you help me to find all outputs and inputs offsets for ifly 737? Config prepar3d v4 (fsuipc v5) and pmdg 737 works good! But fs2004 (fsuipc 3.999) and ifly 737 does not work. I tried some offsets ( http://library.flight1.net/?p=3681) - not good:(
Help, plz:) Thanks!
2019-01-10 19:19
StephanHo
Supporter
Hi night!

You have to update your FSUIPC for your FS2004. Last Version is 4.971. Maybe that you have to purchase this update (again) but try it first without.
The hard way is to analyze every button press in the simulator with check by the monitor of FSUIPS.
The light way is if Gemu gives you his list.
Grüße,
Stephan
2019-01-10 23:08
pizman82
Supporter
iconStephanHo:

You have to update your FSUIPC for your FS2004. Last Version is 4.971.

I think thats wrong. Stephan Mixup the Versions. FSUIPC 4.xxxx is for FSX .... FS2004 (FS9) work with FSUIPC 3.xxxx 3.999z9 should be the latest version
( Whatever not tested cause i not own FS9)

About Problem.

Please find out if your software is compatible !
Mobiflight can work with FSUIPC ( v3, v4 and v5) Thats no problem !
BUT You must find out if the "IFLY to FSUIPC " tool is working for the Fs2004 System or if it is FSX Only !

EDIT:
I just overfly your linked ZIP File.... Its high recommend to read the manual. All important stuff is written there.
So it should work with FSUIPC and FS2004 .

Try out a simple INPUT and a easy Bool output for testing !
[Last edited by pizman82, 2019-01-11 05:17]
Good Luck !
2019-01-11 05:10
night
Thank you for your responses:)
I have to correct my question, because it is my mistake.
I do not want to use "IFLY to FSUIPC" software, this software and list of OFFSETS i found in google. I want to connect MobiFlight (offsets input/output for fs2004 or fsX in future) + FSUIPC (for fs2004 i use 3.999z9 versuion) and FlySIM.
For example i have working config (prepar3dv4 and pmdg737) with Offsets for output and EventID`s for input. It is works only for prepar and pmdg with this config.
Thats is why i ask you to help me find a new offsets.

Thank you for your patience :)
2019-01-11 18:40
pizman82
Supporter
Hi again.

Your Problem is not the changing Simmulator....

Whatever you use FS2004, FSX or P3D.... 99% of Offsets are the same !

Your Problem is the AddOn.

PMDG use it own Offset Range.... ( Pretty sure the same range whatever you work with FS9,FSX or P3D in most cases)
BUT
If you use another AddOn then its different.

Some AddOns like Aerosoft Airbus have no Offsets....
Prosim for example include a tool, where you must define every function do a offset of your choice....
Standard Aircrafts use the FSUIPC Standard Offset List....
And Finaly your IFLY 737 use the Tool " IflytoFSUIPC" and write information again to a different Offset Adress List ( That is preset by this tool)

Summary.
You have to choose between the Sims FS9,FSX,P3D and you have do choose ONE AddOn you like to use for your Homecockpit ( PMDG, IFLY, Prosim and so on)
THEN You can create a Config in Mobiflight....
It is not possible to make ONE Config that work for Different AddOns or Simulators !
Good Luck !
2019-01-13 01:58
icon