MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Ridgeandgable
Hi Guys

I was following the Pmdg Tutorial #1 last night and spotted a small issue.

For the autoland to work correctly, it says to set both course display, captions and f/o. I set the Captain's to 174 as advised, no issue, I then open VC to set the f/o side as I didn't bother to simulate this on my panels and when I turn the knob (on screen) the captain's side on my own display is moving as well.

And then on my own display, it seems to set incorrectly, instead of 173 course, my display shows 120 but the on screen is correct with 173 each side.

Does anyone else have this issue, seems to be conflicting somewhere but don't understand it as I don't have the f/o side setup
2019-01-10 11:37
pizman82
Supporter
Looks like your offset is wrong.

Please tell us....
1. What INPUT (EventID) do you use on your Encoder to change the CPT CRS Settings.
2. What OUTPUT (OFFSET) do you use for shwoing the Value of CPT CRS on your Display. ( Offset, Size, Typ and so on)
Good Luck !
2019-01-10 17:12
icon