MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
Ridgeandgable
Hi

Setting up some Annunicators but stuck on one as not sure what the right order would be

Bleed Trip (left side) is 64DF 2 Byte, so I would assume it would be 64E1 is the next one (right side)
2018-11-19 01:11
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

I Move this Topic to PMDG Section. Also please use a more clear Topic name next time... "Offset Number" is realy stupid !

About your request...

PMDG use sometimes "combined" Offsets. Thats only to have the PDF List more tidy. Basicly those offsets are multiple offsets !

iconQuote:

OFFSET: 64DF SIZE : 2 Byte TYP: BYTE x 2 NAME: AIR_annunBleedTripOff(2) NOTE: Boolean

That means here are TWO Offsets in a row.... (Mostly if a system is twice.... Sometimes there are (3) Offsets, too. For example in Radios or Gear.)

So... 64DF 1 Byte INT is the First LED ..... and 64E0 1 Byte should be the next. ( Symply count Hexadecimal +1 )

To work in Mobiflight....
You can read it as 1 Byte Offset each.... Or you can Read a 2 Byte Offset here.... Then you must use Bitmask to just mask the needed Bits( The Byte you need).
But i recommend here to just use 1 Byte size.... More tidy and logical at all !
Good Luck !
2018-11-19 07:17
icon