MobiFlight Community Support

Welcome to the forum for MobiFlight! Feel free to reach out to the community in case you have questions, issues or just want to share great ideas or details about your latest home cockpit project.

You like MobiFlight? Donate via PayPal and support the MobiFlight development. Thanks! 

icon
souza
Supporter
hello my friends, someone of you had faced these problem before, i am trying to assign a input for a MILVIZ 737, fuel valve open, i assigned the code EVENT ID correctly, but when i do the action, the switch in the simulator only shake and dont complete the movement, i am using a toggle switch, but i tested a switch push button too, and dont work.
:confused:
SIMULAR É...
2018-08-29 16:58
pizman82
Supporter
Hi

What EventID do you Use...... And What AddOn is this ( Does it have a special own Event ID Logic ?? )
I can not see the Situation on your screen but THIS sounds for me like a Double Controll.

Possible issues:

1. Double Toggle.
Maby in case of a issue on Arduino the Event is executed TWICE . This happend sometimes after a firmware update. You should Reset Arduino ( Disconnect USB ... Close Mobiflight/Sim ... Reconnect Mega Board .... Restart Mobiflight/Sim Try Again. ( Or try with a Joystick Input on same event..... this should work normaly 100%)

2. Double Command
Maby you use wrong Event Id or you use a On Release Event, too... So Push will activate it and release will deactivate it same time.
Here i must know exactly .... What event is used.... AND Is the "ON RELEASE" also set ... If Yes whith what event.

3. AddOn "Block" Standard Events ( Whorst Case )
Some AddOns have a Internal own Logic for Inputs..... So they ignore the Standard Events.
For Example: If it have a own Logic for this Valve and it say internal "Valve is CLOSE" then your standard Event will Open the FSX/P3D Valve.... But in same Moment the AddOn check this and Say " Internal the Valve should be close.... so i will close it again myself"
Solution here is to controll NOT the Standard Offsets... You must controll your AddOn Internal Data.

Try out a bit.... Check for other functions and report experience !
Good Luck !
2018-08-31 15:51
icon